If you enjoy cappuccino try this delicious recipe...
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup hot, fresh strong brewed coffee
- Ground cinnamon or unsweetened cocoa powder, for garnish
- Heat milk in saucepan until hot, but not boiling.
- Beat the hot milk with a mixer, increasing the speed as the milk thickens. Beat until foam doubles.
- POUR cinnamon and chocolate syrup into a standard-size coffee cup that is microwave safe. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrup. Stir in the hot coffee.
- ADD 1/4 cup steamed milk. Spoon on foamed milk to brim of cup. Sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder. Serve immediately.
- If you garnish with cocoa powder, consider a cinnamon stick for stirring and added decoration to your drink.